To preserve the privacy of its user during his or her experience on Mongrel healthcare and its Owner actively take the appropriate protection. The version of this Policy shall apply to any Personal Information gathered and stored by Mongrel healthcare. We now guarantee that your information won’t be shared with a third party unless it’s necessary to offer you a service.
Authorised Government Payment Gateways & Shopify
Information security is critical to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during payments. We use authorised payment methods approved by the government to safely encrypt the information you input. We store information gathered on secure computers. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorised persons. All our payments on mongrelhealthcare.com are done through Razorpay.
By using our website, you confirm that you have read and comprehend these rules and that you agree to be bound by its terms.
Users visit mongrelhealthcare.com at their own discretion and explicitly signed to grant their information with their sole permission. Without your permission, we will not sell or rent any of your personal information—including your name, address, email, and debit/credit card information—to a third party except in the cases where the third party is directly related to mongrel healthcare. Without your consent, we will not provide your name, address, or any other information that individually identifies you to any third party, while we retain the right to do so in response to a legally valid request for its disclosure. However, we disclaim all liability for any third-party actions that may have led you to our website.
3) Disclosure to third parties
Mongrel healthcare strictly maintains security of your personal data, but we may disclose the user information in following cases;
- Mongrel healthcare shall disclose the information collected to shipping companies for easing the delivery of products. The information disclosed will be only related to make the product reach the right destination.
- Mongrel healthcare shall disclose the personal information to our vendors.
- Mongrel healthcare shall disclose the information to persons who are directly concerned with the evaluation and use of the information which includes employees.
- Mongrel healthcare may release user information if obliged to do so by law or in the good faith belief that doing so is essential to comply with state and other regulating authorities.
- If Mongrel healthcare is bought out by or combined with another company, we retain the right to transfer or assign the user data we have gathered as part of such a merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- Mongrel healthcare also reserves the right to disclose user information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to prevent liability, and safeguard Mongrel healthcare against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses, examine and defend ourselves against any claims or allegations made by third parties, work with law enforcement authorities, maintain the security or integrity of the website, or defend the rights, property, or personal safety of users.
4) Usage of Information
Mongrel healthcare may use the collected information for;
- the management of user account on mongrelhealthcare.com.
- to provide you services and improve the services.
- remembering your personal information so that you are not required to re-enter it the next time you visit mongrelhealthcare.com
- to understand your preferences and to enhance and customise relevant suggestions/services.
- to communicate with you through email, telephone or through any other mode of communication, in connection with the service or products.
- to enforce, and communicate important notices, updates, or changes in the services, use of the platform and the terms/policies including terms which govern the relationship between you and the company.
- to detect, prevent and protect Mongrel healthcare from any errors, fraud or other criminal or prohibited activity.
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research and improvement relating to the platform or the service.
- to transfer data to the regulatory authorities or other appropriate authorities as required by law.
5) What information do we collect?
The Company limits itself to gathering data that is essential to deliver correct services, execute your purchase for the product or issue a refund, and help us develop new products and services.
The categories of Personal Information that we gather and handle include the ones listed below:
- names of people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and telephone numbers.
- information about the products you are interested in, and in some cases, your opinions and personal preferences.
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may collect and use technical data and related information about your device, system and software and services you opt for (if any) related to the platform.
6) Retention of Personal Information
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary, allowed by law, or mandated by regulatory regulations. Additionally, we could keep your personal information as long as it’s required to accomplish the goals for which it was acquired (including for purposes of meeting any legal, administrative, accounting, or other reporting requirements). According to this Policy, your personal information is protected from unauthorised access and disclosure.
We also maintain necessary administrative, technological, and physical precautions to fend your personal information against accidental, illegal, or unauthorised destruction or loss.
7) Payment Safety
Mongrel healthcare ensures that it will take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of its users. When the User enters sensitive personal information for registration, such as bank account information, credit card or debit card information, or details of any other payment instrument, the information is encrypted and secured using reputable encryption software. To make such transactions, however, the User is solely responsible for providing their credit cards, debit cards, and/or other types of instruments or documents. Mongrel healthcare disclaims all liability and obligation for any improper use of data pertaining to the use of credit cards or debit cards.
Mongrel healthcare complies completely with all relevant Indian laws and takes seriously the privacy concerns of its users. Users may write to the address provided below if users think that Mongrel healthcare has not adhered to the Policy with regard to their Personal Information or if they have any other relevant questions or concerns.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no.: +91-9013309699